1. What is GDPR?
GDPR stands for General Data Protection Regulation introduced by the European Union (EU) residents from 25th May 2018 with an aim to control and protect the utilization of the personal information and validate strict protocols for organizations that collect and process the information for the business.
Seven Principles by GDPR: In order to bring transparency and maintain the data privacy policies, GDPR enlisted seven principles, these are
- Lawfulness, fairness, and transparency
- Purpose limitation
- Data minimization
- Storage limitation
- Integrity and confidentiality (security)
2. What data do we collect?
Data Controllers entity under GDPR measures the means and the purpose by which personal data is collected and processed. Thus, data controllers determine ‘how’ and ‘why’ the personal information should be processed.
EYardstick collects the following data:
- Personal identification information: This includes Name, email address, and phone number and any other information deemed necessary by the client.
- Non-personal identification information: This includes First name, Last name, test scores, job roles/designation. How do we collect your data?
EYardstick collects data with utmost responsibility and sincerity. Here are the mentioned ways for data collections:
- Online Registration: EYardstick allows it’s clients to share the personal information while
- scheduling a Product Demo
- Registering for Product Trial Period.
- Placing an online Purchase order for Product or Services.
- Submitting feedback
- Our Company may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
3. How will we use your data?
EYardstick uses data to :
- Process order and manage Client’s account.
- Help Clients in Support and Maintenance of the product
- Provide clients the relevant information of the respective reports and test progress
- Send Emails to clients to create product usage awareness or special offers on other products and services.
In case, the client agrees, EYardstick will share data with its partner companies so that they may offer their range of products and services.
EYardstick processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
4. How do we store your data?
EYardstick securely stores your data at Amazon Data Centre, Mumbai and West Virginia locations. EYardstisk Adaface deployment uses AWS (Mumbai, India & West Virginia, USA) and TokBox (US West). This is permitted under GDPR thanks to the AWS Data Processing Agreement and TokBok GDPR Communications Policy
EYardstick will keep your data for 3 years. Once this time period has expired, we will delete/archive your data.
What are your data protection rights?
EYardstick would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – The client has the right to request EYardstick for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – The client has the right to request that EYardstick correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request EYardstick to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – The client has the right to request that EYardstick erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – The client has the right to request that EYardstick restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – The client has the right to object to EYardstick’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – The client has the right to request that EYardstick transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If a client makes a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email@example.com.